Assured Performance Collision Care Certification
Jay Walton Automotive is your Certified Collision Care Provider. We are recognized and certified by Assured Performance Collision Care, a non-profit consumer advocacy organization based upon meeting or exceeding required manufacturers standards.
Technical Training Requirements
1. Completed skills inventory with an in-shop skills audit or assessment illustrating commensurate skills in all technical repair roles, or ASE Blue Seal, or I-CAR Gold Class
2. Proof of training or certification in silicon-bronze MIG brazing
3. Certificate of EPA Section 609 compliance for refrigerant recovery
4. Proof of training to operate the three-dimensional measuring equipment being utilized
5. Proof of product training from the OEM approved paint manufacturer being utilized
Customer Service Requirements
Do you have written a repair authorization that is signed by your customers before you begin repairs?
Do you have a written Payment Policy that is signed by your customers before you begin repairs?
Do you have a vehicle check-in procedure?
Is your lobby and customer reception area inviting and clean?
Is there adequate, comfortable seating that is clean and presentable? Do you have a clean restroom that is available for your customers and guests?
Do you conduct regular follow-up calls on estimates written?
Is there an area designated for children to play with toys?
Do you provide refreshments to customers and guests?
If and when conflicts or disputes arise, do you have a private area to use that is out of ear shot of other people in the area?
Do you provide a “Certificate of Authenticity” to your customers when proof can be shown that all parts used to repair the vehicle (VIN) were new, genuine OEM replacement parts?