What are my rights in an automobile accident?
New Mexico Accident Rights and Collision Repairs
Important facts to learn, before your vehicle is damaged in an accident. Have you been in an accident? Do you know your rights in an accident? Not sure what you can and can’t do? In the State of New Mexico, you have the right to choose your auto body repair facility. If your insurance company or that of the other driver is pressuring you into using a specific facility or a photo app to create your estimate, you have a choice.
Now you know that you can choose the collision shop you trust. Jay Walton Automotive and Collision Repair is here for you from an initial estimate to the return of your vehicle’s condition.
We work with all types of insurance to provide you with a complete repair. As collision repair professionals, we interact with motorists’ insurance companies daily. We know their procedures and policies — and how to work efficiently with them to restore your vehicle to its pre-collision condition as soon as possible.
Jay Walton Automotive and Collision Repair Offers Our Own Warranty
Not only are there warranties that come with NAPA and some insurance companies, we offer the same warranty directly from our shop. If there is a problem with your work, you can come directly to us to resolve it. We offer high quality repairs from trained professionals, using the best parts and products.
Choosing a Collision Repair Facility is Your Right, Not Your Insurance Company’s.
Know your rights in an accident. There are many great reasons to choose a specific collision repair facility. It has to be a trusted name in your community; employ certified vehicle body work and painting professionals; installs quality parts; and backs its work nationwide with outstanding warranties. A company like Jay Walton Automotive.
The truth is: You get to select where to have your vehicle repaired after an accident. You don’t have to go to your insurance company’s “preferred” or “recommended” vendors. You can choose a shop you trust like a NAPA AutoCare Collision Center.
5 Great Reasons to Choose a NAPA AutoCare Center.
- Top quality NAPA Parts that meet or exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. Those parts are installed by professionally trained technicians who take great pride in their work.
- Nationwide warranty protection honored at more than 500 NAPA AutoCare Collision Centers and more than 12,000 NAPA AutoCare Centers across America, so you’re protected even when you travel or move to another state.
- Comprehensive service We have the right tools, environment and technology to do the best job in your collision repair. Plus, we do much more than painting and refinishing your vehicle. We also perform the body work and mechanical repair services that you may need.
- Professionalism and integrity backed by our adherence to the NAPA Collision Code of Ethics. We’re dedicated to your complete customer satisfaction from bumper to bumper.
- Excellent service and turn-around times. We don’t ever rush the necessary repair and refinishing cycles, but we are equipped to handle your repair with efficiency and expertise to help insure a smooth claim process and a timely return of your vehicle. And helping you to understand your rights in an accident every step of the way.
*This post is for informational purposes only. It does not represent legal advice. You should seek the advice of an attorney for your particular circumstances.